Friday, January 21, 2011

Race Time Already!!

It is hard to believe it but the race season is already here for some of us. Lauren and Kaleb are making the trek down to Central America this weekend and I am so incredibly excited for them!!  I know they have been training so incredibly hard and are in serious shape right now.  I cannot wait to hear the reports!  It is truely inspiring the dedication they have shown in developing themselves as athletes in the sport. Lauren is down in south bend training full time and kaleb is pushing her (and himself!) everyday.  A few weeks ago Lauren wrote on her facebook, "If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done."  I think that is a great foreshadowing of how this season is going to develop for our team.

I believe all three of us have taken new steps this year to committ to the sport on a professional level and I am excited for the outcomes of those committments.  With great coaching and great sponsors on board (I know "The Wall" in the race this weekend is no match for Lauren and Kaleb's computrainer training!!)  we have all the resources necessary for breakthrough performances this season.  Make sure to track Lauren and Kaleb as they will be starting us off this weekend!!!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment